FACILITIES - CHAPEL
Chapel Information
Community Room
Chapel - Woodside's beautiful memorial chapel was dedicated in 1950 as a memorial to the brave men and women who fought in World War II.

The reverent and stately structure was designed as a special place for families or individuals to pay their final respects to a loved one.

The chapel has real "old fashioned" stained glass windows which add to its beauty and charm.

For reservations to use this exceptional structure please contact Woodside Cemetery’s main office.

Stained Glass Windows - The windows in Woodside’s Chapel are a true work of art and pay tribute to all branches of the service and the history of notable soldiers dating back to Biblical times.

back to top